We hereby inform you that Hellatron S.p.A. processes personal data in full compliance with Italian (Legislative Decree 196/03) and European legislation. The data that will be provided will be entered in the Hellatron S.p.A. database and will be processed based on the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of Users' privacy rights.
In particular, we inform you that:
1. The data will be collected by Hellatron S.p.A. in order to:
a) provide the services requested, respond to any requests for information and/or of a commercial nature from website Users;
b) be used for Hellatron S.p.A. initiatives of a promotional nature, new product announcements, services and offers, as well as marketing activities;
c) be disclosed to third parties for promotional initiatives and market research, new product announcements, services and offers, as well as marketing activities;
d) be used for anonymous profiling activities not identifying users and for individual profiling.
2. The provision of data, in relation to the activities referred to in art. 1 letter a), is compulsory.
3. In the event of refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in art. 1 letter a), Hellatron S.p.A. will not be able to provide the services requested and respond to requests for information and/or of a commercial nature.
4. The data, acquired by Hellatron S.p.A. using telematic, IT or manual systems, will be disclosed to public authorities which, according to the law, legitimately request so, to accounting firms, government agencies, banks, for statistical, consultation, processing, comparison and interconnection purposes and in any case for fulfilment of requirements arising from statutory, tax and accounting provisions. The data contained in the Hellatron S.p.A. information system will be processed using appropriate security measures, so as to minimise the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorised access or processing not compliant with the collection purposes. The data, moreover, will be stored in the archives of the Data Controller for the time necessary for the above purposes, as well as to fulfil the legal obligations imposed on the same.
5. At any time you may ask Hellatron S.p.A.
• the source of the data;
• the processing purposes and methods;
• the logic applied in the case of processing with electronic tools;
• the details of the Data Controller, Data Processors and designated processing representative;
• the entities or categories of entities to which the data may be disclosed or which may become aware of the same.
The User has the right to:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
• cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
The User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the collection purposes;
• to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials or for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
6. The Data Controller is Hellatron S.p.A., with registered office in Via Enrico Mattei, 10 20010 Pogliano Milanese (MI) – Italy. All natural persons assigned to data processing operate in compliance with the Italian Privacy Code. They work in the Customer Care, Sales, Marketing and IT functions. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and can be obtained, free of charge, by writing to Hellatron S.p.A. at the above address.
7. The Data Processor is the legal representative pro-tempore of Hellatron S.p.A.